- That every word of the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16 & I Corinthians 2:13) and therefore is absolutely true and without error (John 17:17).
- That God is Triune – that is, one God (Deuteronomy 6:4), three Persons in one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 29:19).
- That man was made by God by a special creative act – creation (Genesis chapters 1 & 2). He fell into sin and became a stranger from God (Genesis 2:16-17, 3: 1-19, , Romans 5:12).
- That every human being is a sinner at conception (Psalm 51:5) and every failure to do what God’s law demands is sin (James 4:17).
- The Gospel is God’s power to save sinners (Romans 1:16).
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and equal to the Father in every respect (John 5:23, 10:30, 14:9). He is in His Person both God and man (Matthew 25:31).
- Jesus took the punishment for our sins by suffering and dying in our place on the cross (Galations 3:13 & I Peter 2:24).
- Jesus rose bodily from the dead and lives today (Matthew 28:6, John 14:19).
- We believe in the teaching of justification by God’s grace alone, for the sake of Christ alone, received by faith alone.
- Every truly repentant sinner is assured of God’s forgiveness in Christ (Luke 18:13-14, Psalm 32: 5a).
- That Holy Baptism is a Sacrament of God that is divinely instituted (Matthew 28:19) and for all ages (Matthew 28:19 & Acts 2:38-39).
- That the Lord’s Supper is a Sacrament instituted by Christ and is his true body and blood present in and with the bread and wine (Matthew 26:26-28, Mark 14:22-24, Luke 22:19-20, I Corinthians 11:23-25).